So you want to decorate your home in western style without spending a lot of money and looking like you are living in a barn. You ask carefully where to start. Here are some suggestions that will help you on your way to a beautifully decorated western style home.
1. A good decorator tells you that you start with a focus or inspiration part. It can be an architectural structure like a fireplace, a beautiful view or a special art. If you have an inspirational part in mind but can't buy it directly, decorate with that part and buy it when you can.
2. You first want to start with the color of the room. Dark colors make a small room look smaller, so remember the size of the room when choosing colors. Western dyes are typically the color of nature, such as cactus green, earthy brown, sunsets, deep sky blue, and lergula. Painting is the easiest and most affordable way to set the scene for Western decor through your home.
3. Then start small, select several pieces for the room you want. If you do a bathroom, start with the cabinet hardware. There are cabinet knobs and Old West style hardware with shotgun scales, guns and barb wire or rider style, using conchos, western belts and other items seen in the horse's ring. All of these items are widely available in rustic western themes, with sculptures, cowboys of ranchscapes and other iconic symbols of the western ranch. Choose which style you like best and gradually add some quality pieces. Soaps and dishwashers, containers for bath items and necessities such as bedding, bath mats and shower curtains can all be used to enhance the Western theme. Spend the most money on things you touch, such as towels, rugs and bathroom accessories to create a sense of luxury. Hang western artwork or rustic signs on large empty spaces, fall the bathroom mirror with old lamb wood.
4. If you are decorating a bedroom, you may want to use some western style photo frames and some small knickers to get a Western touch to the room. Table tops and shelves make good homes for wrought-iron sculptures or small collector's items such as wagon wheels, bolts and spores. An easy way to incorporate Western decor into your home is with artwork. Framed art with traditional cowboy culture, rustic or pastoral ranch scenes or western wildlife such as wolves, bears and horses can be a good complement to any western room interior. Choose a magician in a color you love and use it as your color inspiration. Your son loves horses and cowboys and you want to re-decorate his room. Make your piece of inspiration a Western speech collection kit, choose a color scheme for the room that complements it and sticks to it. You might want to use an accent wall to bring in another color into the room. You can use many different patterns and textures, but if you stick to the color scheme, it works together. Choose furniture that goes with the size of the room, do not fill a room with furniture that overpowers it. Personalizing it to do is especially with his / her name in the rope or stenciled on a wall with other western forms. If you have his first cowboy boots, use them as part of the interior. Add a bookshelf with some of her favorite story books. Decorate the room to suit the age of the resident.
5. To transform your living room into western decor, start with the furniture. Western furniture is usually large and bulky with overfilled sofas and chairs. Tables can be rustic with recycled wood or iron. Lamps can be unique, made with horseshoes, driftwood, plungers, spores or anything imagination can bring.
Choose your color scheme and build on it, again, you can use multiple textures and fabrics as long as you stick with the color scheme. Cowhide rugs and pillows enhance the western plan. Add character with western sculptures or objects such as horseshoes, paths and wagons.
6. The kitchen is a fun place to decorate with western accessories, there are many different western patterns in kitchen decor. The drawer pulls, cabinet hardware, changing plates, towel holders, salt and pepper shakers and many other kitchen items that make your kitchen a fun place to work. If you have a hard time getting everyone to the table for dinner, get a triangle dinner bell and they will never miss another meal.
If you live in the city, consider taking a day trip to the country in search of exchange meetings, garage sales or check out the newspapers for anyone who may have Western decor for sale. Also check online for western interior items that can be purchased and sent to your door.
When it comes to decorating with western decor, money and imagination are the only limits you have. Your house is definitely yours, so have fun when you decorate it, enjoy the process, only you will know when you are done.