Help your teen decorate his room with few teen decorations and teenage decorations. Teenage decoration is an expression of your daughter's personality.
Start by making the project fun. Use this as a bond and to spend time together experience. This is once when you throw your mom hat and put on the friendly fun hat works! Let her brain storm and listen to her input. Giving your desires within reason, as it is your home, earns you big brownie points.
Brainstorm. Go shopping together. Hold through newspapers. Keep a folder of colors and styles that she likes. Scan the internet for ideas and tips on teenage decoration. Google custom teenage bars or custom teenage words. Look through teenage gallery galleries photos. Focus on key design elements. An amazing piece can be the inspiration for a beautiful room.
Once you decide on colors, style … you enter. Make a list of important things you want to include. Things to think about:
1. What kind of furniture do you want? Keep it comfortable. Make a hangout for your friends.
2. How to arrange the furniture? Experiment with different arrangements. This can make or break a room.
3. Window treatments? Valances, panels etc ..
4. Floor? Add throw rugs
5. Wall Interior Ideas Want to use a collection of items? The photo magnet card is trendy now. Boards. String a clothesline of photos … Vinyl wall is monogram for the preppy sophisticated look. And of course … color choice. This will make your room alive!
6. Bedding This is my specialty! Because the bed is where you will spend most of your time, this makes it super comfortable. Spend your money on mattress toppers etc. Very popular for teens now, the duvet covers because it allows girls to easily clean their linens (spills, stains) and choose their deposit requirements. Some girls love warmth and down while others like light airy linens. Websites like mine allow girls to choose their own fabrics and the design style of the canvas. One of the most important ingredients is comfort. Boom bed with cozy pillows. Add a custom headboard for the warmth, style and transformation of a regular bed frame to a furniture that looks beauty.
Enjoy this experience as you grow stronger together. Working towards a common goal always strengthens a band. When the room is finished, make it a point to kick back and spend time hanging out in your new joint creation.
Put your plan into play. Choose a time when you are not rushing. Get mentally and physically ready. Give all you have got. Start the transformation. Take before and after photos.
Enjoy the process together. Your little girl is growing up. Create beautiful memories.