One of the best ways to add fun to your garden is to add garden furniture. No matter what type of garden you have, it can be made more attractive with rustic garden furniture. Below are 10 ideas to help you choose which type fits your garden.
1. Choose whether your garden should look better with modern or traditional furniture, just because you want rustic garden furniture it doesn't have to be traditional. There are many companies that produce modern designs in traditional materials.
2. Decide what to use for your furniture. Are you going to sit down to enjoy the beauty of your garden or for entertaining friends and family? Should you need extra chairs and tables, for card games or afternoon tea or just relax.
3. Where to put your new rustic garden furniture? Are you a sun worshiper, or do you prefer the nuance? Will it be more useful at the pool, or at the end of the garden among the photographed roses, in complete integrity? Perhaps you have to express it by the children's & # 39; play area so you can keep an eye on them?
4. Continue to move the pieces to other areas when digging the lawn or following the sun. If you only have room for a set of rustic garden furniture that needs to be moved around, make sure it is not too heavy to move.
5. If you will have multiple seats, do you want the same type of furniture for each area, or would different styles and materials look more attractive? Only you can decide, so it is worth spending some time, walking and looking at your garden, at different times of the day before you decide.
6. Would some permanent pieces of furniture look better in stone or wood? Keep in mind that even if stone can be attractive, you need pillows to achieve some kind of comfort and if the furniture is located on the grass, you need to trim it in a formal garden.
7. Looking for the elegance of classic style? If so, why not consider wrought iron. These days, there are many different styles and shapes, as well as an abundance of beautiful colors. Rustic garden furniture of this type will really set off a classic garden, as well as getting light and air in your garden.
8. How much do you spend on your garden furniture? Wooden tables, chairs, benches etc. come in a number of different forests, including pine, cedar and teak? You can also buy furniture in basket, rattan and cane. Determining which one is right for you depends on whether you want to invest in something that will last a long time, or will have to change after a few years. Pine, Wicker and Rattan do not last long and need to store inside for winter.
9. If you go into long-lasting wooden furniture, choose Cedar or Teak. Well-made furniture of both of these forests will last very long, with just a little maintenance. They are hard forests, they are resistant to distortion and splitting and insect infestation.
10. Take care of your garden furniture and it will pay you for many seasons. Teak Oil will return the wood to it as a new look, but all furniture should be checked for chips and splinters and cleaned as needed. Of course, in a traditional cottage garden, it gives some wear to the garden's atmosphere.
Whatever you choose, enjoy your garden for many seasons and many years. If you want more ideas for rustic garden furniture, why not visit the Perennial Flower Garden Ideas [http://www.janesjems.com].